In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and taking into account the intent of "Intersnack Bulgaria" EOOD to strictly fulfill all of its obligations arising from the applicable national and European regulations on the processing and protection of personal data and appreciating that it is important for you how your personal data are used and appreciating the importance of protecting the privacy of your data, we inform you of the following:
This Privacy Statement explains how the company "Intersnack Bulgaria" EOOD, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 130577464, with headquarters and address of management in Sofia 1505, Oborishte district, Sitnyakovo Blvd. 48, Office building "Serdika offices", fl. 6 ("Intersnack"), collects and manages your personal data. The policy contains information about what data we collect, how we use it, why we need it, and how it can benefit you.
This Privacy Statement applies to your personal data when you visit INTERSNACK.BG/CHIO.BG or use our services via this website and does not apply to other websites or services that we do not own or control. It is applicable to all visitors to our website and is designed to help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and how we use your information and how you can exercise your rights.
This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you how we manage your personal data, what your privacy rights are, and how your law protects you. By using any of our services and / or registering an account, you agree that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and our Cookie Statement.
If you have any questions and comments or if you have a claim regarding any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us here.
BASIC PRINCIPLES AND OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA PRIVACY
At Intersnack, we aim to protect any personal data we hold and respect the following basic principles:
- When we collect your personal data our goal is to keep it as accurate and up-to-date as possible;
- If the personal data we have collected are no longer needed for any purpose and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do our best to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it;
- Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Privacy Statement;
- As a visitor, you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or products. Provided personal data are used for the purposes for which we have been provided as indicated at the time of data collection (or obviously from the context of the collection);
- We only collect and process your data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or for specific purposes that we share with you and/or that you have consented to;
- We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- Personal information is collected when users register, request information, subscribe to events, apply for work, and post opinions via discussion forums or online surveys;
- When we have received a request from you via one of our contact forms, we will use the provided contact details to contact you and provide you with the information or assistance you need.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation). The personal data we collect varies depending upon the purpose of the collection and the service we are providing you.
We process the following personal data for natural persons to achieve the following objectives:
- Personal contact information, such as your name, email address, physical address, and phone numbers;
- Account login details, such as your user ID, username, and email password. These details are needed to create a personal user account on one of our online communities;
- Communication with us, which may include details of our chat, service line and/or customer service lines;
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender and lifestyle preferences. Lifestyle preferences may include your preference for some of the products we offer, and your interests related to those products;
- Brower history, such as pages accessed, date of access, location when accessed, and IP address;
- Inquiries for additional information;
- When we have to process personal data to provide our services, we require our clients to provide the necessary information about their use to other stakeholders (such as family members);
- Profiles in social media;
- When a person contacts us with a question, complaint, comment, or feedback (such as name, contact details, and communication content). In these cases, the person controls the personal data shared with us, and we use the data only to respond to the inquiry and look at the issue appropriately. The personal data listed above may include name, employer name, position, telephone, email and other business contacts;
- Submitting a CV;
- If ever you apply for employment with us, we will collect additional personal data, such as your employment history, educational history and employment references;
- We process personal data of our website visitors based on our legitimate interest in conducting our market activity or consent, if the data subject has been asked to express such. For example, if we want to make sure that our marketing is appropriate for specific natural persons, we may process personal data to send them an appropriate communication.
Furthermore, we may also collect indirectly personal data about you when:
- you share content on social media, websites, or apps related to our products or in response to our social media promotional material; or
- we read or collect personal data about you by reading information obtained from other websites (for example, we may post an ad on a third-party website and when you click on this ad, we may receive information about you and others visitors to the website to measure the reach and success of this ad).
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data so we can provide you with the best online experience and provide you with a high quality of consumer service.
We may process your personal data for one of the following purposes:
- to conclude and/or execute a contract;
- to fulfill and/or comply with our legal obligations;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Intersnack or a third party;
- when you have given your explicit consent (for marketing purposes).
In particular, we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- In entering into a contractual relationship, we process the personal data based on our legitimate interest or consent when there is a mandatory requirement for the natural person to express such. We are interested in advertising our services and providing information that we believe would be in the interest of the recipients.
- To process and respond to your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests;
- To process and refine our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- To provide you with the information and manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communication;
- To manage our daily business needs related to your participation in our contests, raffle or promotional activities or inquiry;
- To verify the identity of natural persons who contact us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes;
- To understand and access interests, desires, and changing customer needs to improve our website, our current products and services, and/or develop new products and services;
- To provide personalized products and communications as well as product recommendations to you as customer.
We may also need your personal data to comply with legal obligations or in the context of a contractual relationship that we have with you.
When we collect and use your personal data for the above purposes or for other purposes, we will inform you in advance or during the collection of this data.
Where applicable, we will ask for your consent to the processing of personal data. When you have given your consent to processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We assume that each of you provide only their personal data that are up-to-date at the time of their submission. Everyone declare that the data are his or hers and provide the same voluntarily and by their own will. Intersnack is not be responsible for the collection and lawful processing of data of third parties that are specified by you in your visit to our website.
Where we process your personal data, you have a number of rights that you can exercise at any time. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights, when eligible to, via our contact page.
The right of access to your personal data and rectification
You have the right to access, rectify and update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us via our contact page.
The right to data portability
Your personal data are portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically. However, this right only applies, where:
- The processing is based on your consent.
- The processing takes place for the performance of a contract.
- The processing takes place by automated means.
If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, please contact us via our contact page.
The right to deletion of your personal data
You have right to request that we delete your data if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which we have collected it; or
- you withdraw the consent you had previously given us to process your personal data and there is no other legal ground to process that personal data; or
- you object to us processing your personal data for Intersnack’s direct marketing purposes; or
- you object to the processing of your personal information for Intersnack's legitimate interests (such as improving the overall user experience of websites);
- the personal data is not being processed lawfully; or
- your personal data needs to be deleted to comply with the law.
If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take the appropriate reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
We will store your personal data for the period necessary to meet the purposes for which the data have been collected as described in this Privacy Statement. Generally, we store the data until the purpose for which it has been collected, the final settlement of all financial relations and/or the expiration of the statutory minimum retention periods required by applicable law: Accountancy Law, Value Added Tax Act, Law on Private Security, Law of Obligations and Contracts, and other laws that provide for a minimum retention period (e.g. payroll records are retained for a period of 50 years, documents on tax control are retained for a period of 10 years, etc.).
In case of amendments to the national legislation regarding the above-mentioned periods, we will comply with the applicable regulatory requirements.
The right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you do not believe the personal data we have about you is accurate; or
- the personal data is not being processed lawfully, but instead of deleting the personal data, you would prefer us to restrict processing instead; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes we collected it, but you require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data and are awaiting verification on whether your interests related to that objection outweigh the legitimate grounds for processing your data.
If you wish to restrict our processing of your personal data, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please contact us via our contact page.
In such a case, we will no longer process or restrict the processing of personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with a supervisory authority about how we process personal data.
The address for lodge a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection is: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We make our best efforts to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt personal data.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When we share your personal data with other organizations, we make sure we only do so with organizations that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with applicable privacy laws in the same or similar way that we do.
Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Privacy Statement. We may, however, share your data when required by law and/or government authorities.
When we share your personal data with other organizations, we will let you know in advance who these organizations are, what data we provide them and the purpose of providing.
SHARING DATA INTERNATIONALLY
Personal data may be processed outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). When processed outside the EEA, Intersnack will make sure that this cross-border data processing is protected by adequate safeguards.
The safeguards that we use to protect cross-border data processing include:
- 1) Model Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. These standardized contractual clauses provide sufficient safeguards to meet the adequacy and security requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); or
- 2) certifications, which demonstrate that third parties outside of the EEA process personal data in a way that is consistent with the European General Data Protection Regulation. These certifications are approved by either the European Commission, a competent supervisory authority or a competent national accreditation body in terms of General Data Protection Regulation.
When processing your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Intersnack will notify you explicitly
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
We may process your personal data by using automated means for some services and products. This means that decisions are taken automatically without human intervention.
In addition, we may process your personal profiling data to predict your behavior on our website or products that may be of interest to you.
If we intend to use such methods, we will, of course, inform you and give you the opportunity to object these processes beforehand. You are also free to contact us with additional information about such processing.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We may collect personal data about you by using cookies and other technologies. This may occur when you visit our websites or third-party websites, view our online promotions, or use our/third party mobile applications and may include the following information:
- Information about your device browser and operating system;
- The IP address of the device you are using;
- Webpages of ours the you view;
- Links that you click while interacting with our services.
Please see our Cookie Statement for more information in connection with the above.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact us, and the persons responsible for protecting your data via our contact page or the controller at the following email: email@example.com
This Privacy Statement was last updated on May 29, 2018.